Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

3D street art--Artists Unknown I absolutely enjoy street art whether it be graffiti or something like this creation. I love how this artist came across an overgrown set of weeds and saw a beautiful woman's face amongst that. I love how the holes in the concrete look like beauty marks on the wall. I love the use of simple color to make sure that our eyes are drawn more to her natural green hair.

Reframe by Adam Scales, Pierre Berthelomeau, Paul Van Den Berg – Rotterdam, Pays-Bas
Reframe by Adam Scales, Pierre Berthelomeau, Paul Van Den Berg – Rotterdam, Pays-Bas
Click here to download
Realistic 3d eye and clock tattoo on back
Realistic 3d eye and clock tattoo on back
Click here to download
Amazing 3D Art Collection
Amazing 3D Art Collection
Click here to download
3D street art--Artists Unknown I absolutely enjoy street art whether it be graffiti or something like this creation. I love how this artist came across an overgrown set of weeds and saw a beautiful woman's face amongst that. I love how the holes in the concrete look like beauty marks on the wall. I love the use of simple color to make sure that our eyes are drawn more to her natural green hair.
3D street art--Artists Unknown  I absolutely enjoy street art whether it be graffiti or something like this creation. I love how this artist came across an overgrown set of weeds and saw a beautiful woman's face amongst that. I love how the holes in the concrete look like beauty marks on the wall. I love the use of simple color to make sure that our eyes are drawn more to her natural green hair.
Click here to download
pencil drawing? wow
pencil drawing? wow
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment